We take all necessary steps to obtain all government approvals required by Canada and foreign countries. We accompany candidates in all immigration procedures such as the application for a work permit, permanent residence, or any other necessary authorization. Clearly, our comprehensive service gives you peace of mind.
Prior to their departure, we provide candidates with useful and essential information regarding Canadian values, laws, fundamental principles, etc.
JOB CANDIDATE'S CAREER PATH
FRANCOPHONE MOBILITY - CANDIDATES
The Francophone Mobility component of the PMI allows for the issuance of work permits exempt from the LMIA for Francophone workers who wish to work in a Category 0, A or B skilled position. If you are a national of a French-speaking country and wish to work and live outside of Quebec, your employer may be able to obtain an exemption from the LMIA. Talk to your potential employer about Francophone mobility, as it may make you more attractive than other candidates. Be aware, however, that an evaluation of your French language skills may be required.
- Free registration in our database;
- Access to the Canadian Standard Resume Writing Assistance Service ;
- Internal screening according to the employer's requirements;
- Jumelage d’emplois ;
- Validation of the cross-over (employer - candidate) ;
- Job interview preparation;
- Finalization of the employment contract (Foreign worker & Employer) ;
- Accompaniment after receiving the employment contract;
- Taking charge of the principal applicant's immigration procedures;
- Taking care of immigration procedures for family members (optional);
- Quebec Acceptance Certificate (QAC) if applicable;
- Work Permit - (Principal Applicant);
- Open work permit (Spouse) if applicable ;
- Study permit (children) if applicable.